Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Hi all! I told you in my last post that I would update with some of my Christmas decor!

I am all moved in and the first thing I wanted to do (before even getting unpacked) was to decorate for Christmas! I still have so much more organizing and finding a place for everything but I really wanted to be able to enjoy living in my house during Christmas. Here are a few pictures!


My tree, and fireplace! SO cozy :) FYI-there are several people who have asked me where I got my tree topper (the hat) I actually found it in the Cracker Barrell store several years ago.




My precious mom bought me this! I think its a Hallmark ornament. It was exciting to finally have a stepping stone ornament (considering Im not married or a mother).

Yay, I finally have presents wrapped under the tree!

I bought this painted old window at a charity event for cystic fybrosis. I loved it! I hope to come across some old windows and do some painting myself! I hung it in one of my kitchen windows.

My beautiful wreath! No, I didn't make this but I would love to take credit for it! Ha...I have it hanging on a wall in my kitchen!

I made these little jars with epsom salt and cheap figurines. I stole the idea off a very craft friend. She has a blog and you should follow her for some amazing ideas and recipes. Its MommaHensCoop. If you check out the people I follow you will see her blog!




I also made some ornaments for work! I work in the PVA office where all of our county maps are so I wanted to find a way to have a themed tree! Here are some of those pictures.





Anyway, everyone have a very Merry Christmas and please keep praying for others...
Love,
Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment